viernes, 30 de octubre de 2009

Session 2. My photograph


Jajajaja.... i can't stop laughing!!!. Ok, i'll start jaja. This picture was taken by a dear friend of the university, Camila Jerez (she will celebrate her birthday soon). This photograph shows, the live human stupidity custom by my dear friend Daniel and me. We were not drinking as i recall, that are our beatiful faces!. This picture reflects the reality of the student, as is evidenced in my shirt jaja. It was taken like two or three months ago, in a party of another classmate. I don't know why i like this picture (but i'm sure that the reason is not because i look great jaja); maybe i like it because that day i was very happy, i laughed a lot with Daniel and Hernán jaja my best friends in Santiago city. I don't care my horrible face jaja i think that it is funny and i know that my friends will laugh when they see this awesome photograph!

Bye!!

I'M SO BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE MY SELF !! jajaja

1 comentario:

Nekita dijo...

hahahaha!!!!!
no comments...
Only that I remember that moment.
I see you later.